Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Lord's Prayer

This is a new project I am working on illuminating the Lord's Prayer with various scriptures that relate to each word, check it out here over at "Prezi". Prezi is a zooming presentation maker that allows me to actually place the other Bible texts inside the letters of the Lord's prayer. I feel that this project could be done better than I am doing it so if you want to try feel free to make a copy of it and improve it (right on the prezi sight). It is not currently finished (right now I have only finished "Our" "Father" and "Heaven") but you can check on my progress at that same link as I go, I will be posting updates and thoughts on the various passages and concepts as I go. It's interesting how a gimmick like this prezi tool makes this project so much more interesting to me than it would be other wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment